Sundays are perfect to enjoy something sweets with friends.
So try out this brownie recipe! It’s super easy and most of the ingredients you surely have at home.
I used Central Lechera Asturiana lactose-free milk but you can also use soja milk.
If you don’t have cocoa, try with 5 spoons of Colacao.
You can add any additional ingredients you want after mixing everything and before baking: oreo, dried fruit, white choco…
- 170 gr of flour
- 3 spoons of cocoa powder
- 180 gr of sugar
- 230 ml of lactose free milk or soja milk
- 5 spoons of sunflower oil
- 200 gr of dark chocolate for desserts
- A drop of vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- 100 gr of nuts
- Preheat oven to 180º and cover a 20cm diameter mold with baking sheet
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and sugar in a big bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Melt 150 gr of chocolate.
- Add the oil, milk, vanilla and chocolate to the big bowl.
- Cut the rest of choco and nuts into small pieces and mix into the bowl. (Save a bit to decorate afterwards)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until you insert a knife and it comes out clean or with little chuckles.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes before eating.